Add an extra HDD to your laptop
If you’re using you’re never using your optical drive, just replace it by a internal hard drive that will definitely be more useful.
- Shutdown your computer.
- Turn over your computer
- You will find one screw below the optical drive (Probably with a logo)
- Then just take out your optical drive by pulling it.
- Mesure the height of your optical drive (12.7mm or 9.5mm)
- Remove the front panel of your old optical drive.
- Put your new hard drive into a SATA Optical to hard drive adapter
- Slide the adapter with hard drive inside your computer
- Put back the screw and boot your computer.